Saturday, August 13, 2011

10 days!

Iv been worried for weeks that I wont be able to leave with everyone on the 23rd because of my Visa. But I think it turns out I might end up going with everyone! YEYA! Keeping my fingers crossed. Anyway if I do leave then its in 10 days and I still need to do a million things. Im already thinking about my first day of school. It's hard enough to go to a new school where they speak English it's going to be a thousand times harder to go to a school where they speak French a language I do not yet speak. Oh no what did I get myself into? :) I think that probably the only thing Im really nervous for... well and going through customs and security at the airport, that always freaks me out. I am so excited to meet my host family and host rotary club! I also can't wait to explore the city :D

A side note...
I would like to take some recipes with me. So if you have any good America recipes that aren't to hard let me know and ill give you my email!

2 comments:

  1. Recipe: INSTANT MASHED POTATOES
    Instructions: Go to grocery store, buy instant mashed potatoes box.... wallah. Enjoy.


    I'm gonna miss you lady! Have fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will give you a recipe for delicious lemon ginger muffins! the thing is- they're green. I don't know why, none of the ingredients are green, they just are but they're delicious!!!! so lemme know if you want the recipe, they're easyish too.

    ReplyDelete