Monday, April 23, 2012
Time
Well the time has flown past! I have only 3 months left before I go back to my normal life. I just changed to my 3rd and final host family. I have an older brother who lives here, but he is at university or work all the time. I don't see him much but he is very nice. I have a little brother who is the smartest person I know and he is only 5. I have an older sister who I have met once time. She lives in her own apartment. Last but not least I have a brother who is my age. I have only talked to him over skype because he is in Japan on exchange. My host parents are maybe some of the coolest people ever and they are so funny together. The only bad thing about my new family is they live in the valley. The valley that is full of cows and cheese. They valley that is a 40 minute train ride to town. The valley that is full of a million small villages that only consist of a handful of houses, 2 churches ,and a bakery/post office in each. I guess that is just how it is in France. It will definitely take some getting used to. Talk to you soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment